Cherrel Turner-Callwood

 I currently live in Florida for the past 2 years. During this time, I have published 3 books with a fourth one coming out on March 1, 2020. I have a tendency to write about things people really don't want to talk about such as child sexual abuse. I find that this crisis has had a tremendous effect on many. My personal story is posted in my adult book "Journey of an Invisible Brown Girl" pertaining to my experience. I also developed a female superhero who addresses this issue and others for children. It's hope that, 'The Adventures of Chocolate Sunshine ', will be introduced and discussed with all children at home as well as in schools.
I was interviewed with GreyFeathers.com and have done a podcast on blogtalkradio.com pertaining to this topic.
I have some baby books written and ready for me to publish as soon as I figure out how to do board books.
I have raised 5 children, completed my Master's degree in Criminal Justice.
As a crone, I have become more creative and outside of writing, I make jewelry, make natural skin products, experiment with natural remedies, enjoy nature, food, dancing, and traveling.



Books on Amazon

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2481631938757268&id=1619812218272582